Linen Bag - GOVOU FABRICS

Hey there !

Sorry I have been busy since 1 year to creating a new brand , its call Govou Fabrics

Well first of all I gave birth to the baby boy 1 year ago , and after-all we moved to the countryside, the lovely Catalan Toscana , ( CostaBrava) We are extremely happy, and creative here !!

Ever-since I started to doing linen - leather bags, clutches, reversible totes.


So have a look and let me know what you think , im open for any kinda opinion :)











My Govou Boy :)

This linen bag made out of a old linen fabric from Hungary :

Over 100 years ago, Hungarian brides-to-be used to hand sew linen and other materials as a dowry (hozomány in Hungarian) for their future husbands. Women who had more fabrics were considered richer. What we do at GOVOU is to reinterpret the use of these fabrics. 







Here is my first publication in the BEANDLIFE Magazine :)







Comments

Popular Posts